Terms and Conditions – Member exclusive dining privilege in Asia Pacific
Terms and Conditions – Marriott Bonvoy Member exclusive dining privileges in the Asia-Pacific Region
- From now until June 30, 2022, Marriott Bonvoy™ members (“Members”) are eligible to enjoy the following offers (collectively, the “Offer”):
- (A) savings of up to 20% off eligible food and beverage charges at participating food and beverage outlets in properties operating under the Brands (as defined below) in Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, South Korea, Sri-Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam (“Asia-Pacific Participating Outlets”), subject to the terms and conditions set out below;
- (B) savings of up to 30% on eligible food and beverage charges at participating food and beverage outlets under the Brands in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan (“Greater China Participating Outlets”); and
- (C) Members will be eligible to earn Marriott Bonvoy points in connection with eligible food and beverage charges at Asia-Pacific Participating Outlets, Greater China Participating Outlets and at outlets in properties operating under the Brands in Maldives.
(A) and (B) will be referred to as the “Discount Offer” herein, and (C) will be referred to as the “Earning Points Offer”. The Discount Offer and the Earning Points Offer will be collectively referred to as the “Offer”.
- In order to enjoy the Offer, you must be a Member. Marriott does not charge any fee to join Marriott Bonvoy Membership. To become a Member, please click here.
- There is no requirement to have any guestroom booking to enjoy the Offer.
- The Brands include The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection®, W® Hotels, JW Marriott®, Marriott Hotels®, Sheraton®, Delta HotelsTM, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Tribute PortfolioTM, Courtyard by Marriott®, Four Points®, Fairfield by Marriott®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® and MOXY Hotels. Click here for a full list of the Asia-Pacific Participating Outlets and Greater China Participating Outlets.
- The list of Asia-Pacific Participating Outlets and Greater China Participating Outlets may change at any time, with or without notice.
- Further details and terms and conditions relating to the Offer are set out below.
- At Asia-Pacific Participating Outlets excluding Maldives, Members and Silver Elite Members are eligible for a 10% discount; Gold Elite Members are eligible for a 15% discount; Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite Members are eligible for a 20% discount. At Greater China Participating Outlets, Members and Silver Elite Members are eligible for a 10% discount; Gold Elite Members are eligible for a 20% discount; Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite Members are eligible for a 30% discount.
- The Discount Offer does not apply to food and beverage charges at outlets in properties operating under the Brands in Maldives.
- The Discount Offer applies to eligible food and beverage charges only, as determined by Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates (“Marriott”) or the respective Asia-Pacific Participating Outlet or Greater China Participating Outlet (as applicable) in their sole discretion.
- In order to be eligible for the Discount Offer, Members are required to meet a minimum dining spend of over $10 U.S. dollar in one single transaction. Members may not combine multiple transactions to meet the minimum spend requirement.
- When splitting the bill, discounts will be applied based on the membership level of the Member who is paying. The aforementioned minimum spend requirement also applies to the spilt check.
- The Discount Offer is not applicable to charges for breakfast meals. Breakfast meals may be defined differently by different venues. Please contact the restaurant directly for any questions on how breakfast is defined.
- The Discount Offer does not apply to corkage fee, cake cutting fee, service charges, taxes, gratuities, other non-food-and-beverage items (i.e. tobacco, retail products, etc.) or where otherwise prohibited by law (for example, in connection with alcoholic beverages, as determined by the policies of the relevant outlet).
- The Discount Offer does not apply to seasonal or promotional menus, festive products (e.g. Mooncakes, Christmas Hampers), takeaway, deliveries, minibar, in-room dining, private dining rooms, contracted groups and events and outdoor catering bookings held in catering venues or any booking in restaurant for more than 10 persons.
- Members intending to receive the benefit of the Discount Offer must make a request to do so at the restaurant at the time of settling the bill, even if such Member requests to apply such charges to such Member’s room; the Discount Offer cannot be applied at the front desk or at any other time.
- The Discount Offer will not apply on certain blackout dates. Blackout dates will be at the discretion of the food and beverage outlet management (e.g. Chinese New Year, Christmas Eve).
EARNING POINTS OFFER
- Members may earn 10 points for every U.S. dollar spent on eligible food and beverage charges, as determined by Marriott or the respective Asia-Pacific Participating Outlet or Greater China Participating Outlet (as applicable) in their sole discretion.
- The Earning Points Offer may not be used with any other offer or promotion, except that the Earning Points Offer may be used in conjunction with the Discount Offer set out herein, separate discounts offered to Marriott Associates, or any charges settled by discounted F&B voucher sold on WeChat Mini app provided that the earning of Marriott Bonvoy points applies only to amounts spent (after all eligible discounts), and the minimum spend requirements hereunder shall be calculated based on the amount after all eligible discounts have been deducted.
- Minimum spend of $10 U.S. dollar (after discount) to qualify for the Earning Points Offer. Corkage fee, cake cutting fee, taxes, gratuities, service charges and other non-food-and-beverage items may not count towards the minimum spend required to enjoy the Earning Points Offer, nor may such charges and fees be taken into account in calculating the number of Marriott Bonvoy points earned pursuant to the Earning Points Offer, nor may any such charges where otherwise prohibited by law (for example, in connection with alcoholic beverages, as per the policies of the relevant outlet). Members may not combine multiple transactions to meet the minimum spend requirement.
- When splitting the bill, Members may earn Points on the amount they personally paid for. The aforementioned minimum spend requirement also applies to the spilt check.
- Important: Marriott Bonvoy Elite bonus points may be awarded to certain Elite Members as per the terms and conditions of Marriott Bonvoy, as found here in connection with stays at properties under the Brands. Such Marriott Bonvoy Elite bonus points will not be awarded on charges incurred by Members, unless such Member is staying in a guestroom of a property under the Brand where the outlet is located, and the reservation for such guestroom is under such Member’s name (or the Member is registered to stay under such guestroom), and such Member requests the outlet to post the applicable food and beverage charges to such guestroom.
- The Earning Points Offer does not apply to festive or retail products (e.g. Mooncakes, Christmas Hampers), deliveries, contracted groups and events, and outdoor catering bookings held in catering venues.
- It may take up to 7 business days after each patronage for points to be posted to a Member’s account. Members may contact Member Support, if after 7 business days, such points have not been posted in their accounts.
- Advanced reservations at Participating Outlets are encouraged but not compulsory.
- The Benefit is not applicable for reservations via third party channels.
- In order to receive any of the benefits under the Offer, payment for all corresponding charges must be made by the Member and a Member will not be able to receive any such benefits for charges made by persons other than such Member. In order to enjoy the Offer, a Member’s Marriott Bonvoy membership card must be presented physically or shown to the outlet on the Member’s Marriott Bonvoy Mobile App upon bill settlement. Where using a credit card, debit card or other applicable electronic payment, provided that the name on any such credit card or debit card or electronic payment method as the method of payment, in order to receive any benefit under the Offer, the name on any such credit card, debit card or electronic payment method must match the name of the Member on the Member’s Marriott Bonvoy account.
- The Offer will not apply to the extent any charges are settled by any voucher, except Marriott Gift Card.
- The Offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion or discount, including any Club Marriott or credit card offers. Please contact our associates at the hotels for the most up to date benefits.
- Any calculation in connection with the Earning Points Offer will be calculated at the sole discretion of Marriott. Spend amounts for the purposes of the Earning Points Offer may be based on the local currency amount after conversion to U.S. dollars. Local currency is generally converted into U.S. dollars on the day of posting of the points. Marriott will use a published rate of exchange in effect at the time of conversion, which rate will be determined at Marriott’s sole discretion, based on standard currency conversion methods. The method of conversion is subject to change at Marriott’s sole discretion.
- Any queries on discount calculation and points earning must be raised immediately upon bill settlement at the restaurant. No amendment will be made thereafter.
- The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-cashable and non-transferable.
- All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. Click here for complete details.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation by Marriott which shall be final and conclusive. In case of dispute, Marriott or the applicable Participating Outlet reserves the right to make the final decision as permitted under applicable laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, Marriott reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the Offer, and to the products, programs and term described in the Offer, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- Marriott and the applicable Participating Outlets do not accept any responsibility or liability for any faults or omissions in the operation of the Offer. Marriott and the applicable Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental, and consequential loss or damages) from the Members’ acceptance and use of the Offer.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.